Well, we’re off. The 2011 Mufferaw Joe Spring Sportif has us peddling up the Ottawa, not quite as far as Mattawa, on the 1st of May.
So we’re up the Valley agin’, meeting in Quyon, at Gavan’s Hotel, the ideal spot to head back to for some homemade chow and a cold brew.
The ride will be about 130 km with some good dirty sections, steady 2×2 riding and some high speed jammin’ at the end.
“Well they say Big Joe used to get real wet,
From pushing a big gear and workin’ up a sweat,
And everyone will tell you, all the way up the line,
If you’re ridin’ with the Wheelers, life’s mighty fine!”
- Download the KML GPS data file
- Detailed course map
- Sunday, May 1, 2011
- We ride rain or shine
- Hot homemade meal at the end, vegetarian option
- $25 for members, $30 non-members
- Start/Finish is at Gavan’s Hotel: 1157 Clarendon St. Quyon, QC
- No license required
- 08h30 registration, 10h00 start
- 2 groups on the road, one “steady as she goes” and the other a little peppier
- be prepared for weather and mechanicals
- no-one left for dead intentionally
Why not pre-register and force yourself to show-up regardless of how you feel Sunday morning.
You can PAYourPAL online today and battaboom – you’re in:
ONLINE PAYMENT IS NOW CLOSED…. SEE YOU AT GAVAN’s
<a href=”http://classic.mapmyride.com/ride/canada/qc/pontiac/111124130075958706″ _mce_href=”http://classic.mapmyride.com/ride/canada/qc/pontiac/111124130075958706″>Mufferaw Joe – long Route 130km – Start at Gavan's Hotel – Quyon QC</a><br/><a href=”http://classic.mapmyride.com/find-ride/canada/qc/pontiac” _mce_href=”http://classic.mapmyride.com/find-ride/canada/qc/pontiac”>Find more Bike Rides in Pontiac, Quebec</a>